Third Party Fundraising
Thank you for your interest in collecting monetary donations from your event to benefit Guardian Angels for Soldier’s Pet and appreciate your desire to support our efforts and mission.
Additional Information Related to Third Party Fundraising Activities (Click to Download)
- Print this web page (right click on page and click print), enter requested information and sign.
- Fax completed and signed document to 866-800-0115
Third Party Hosted Activity Agreement
This page serves as an agreement between you and Guardian Angels for Soldier’s Pet© for the purpose of setting forth the terms and conditions regarding the event being hosted for obtaining monetary donations as described below.
- At your event on __________________________ (dates) you agree to provide your guests/clients/visitors the opportunity to donate money to Guardian Angels for Soldier’s Pet.
- You agree that 100% of money accepted at your event will be forwarded to Guardian Angels for Soldier’s Pet as defined below.
- Third-Party events are not coordinated by or are the responsibility of Guardian Angels for Soldier’s Pet as legally we are not permitted to supervise such event, take responsibility, or assume liability for the event.
- If donors expect a tax receipt for their donations, please ask donors to make their donation by individual check (that has the donor’s name and current mailing address on it). The check must be made out to the “Guardian Angels for Soldier’s Pet – not to individual’s name or another organization’s name. No bank accounts can be opened under Guardian Angels for Soldier’s Pet, nor may bank accounts contain the name Guardian Angels for Soldier’s Pet.
- All donations submitted in the form of a check must be made out to Guardian Angels for Soldier’s Pet and if you are collecting cash (coins and bills) you agree to combine all the cash collected during your fundraiser and obtain a “money order” for lump sum payable to Guardian Angels for Soldier’s Pet (Memo Line: Contributions and Event name).6. You agree that checks received from your event and money order (for cash collected) will be mailed within 5 days following your event to: Guardian Angels for Soldier’s Pet, 9725 FM 1783, Gatesville, TX 76528-4739. Note: In order for individuals donating coins or bills to receive a tax receipt from Guardian Angels for Soldier’s Pet, you must issue a temporary receipt, specifying the amount given and including the donor’s name and mailing address. The donor should keep one copy and the other must be submitted to Guardian Angels for Soldier’s Pet for acknowledgement purposes.
- This agreement permits you to use Guardian Angels for Soldier’s Pet© name for promotional materials. You agree that “Guardian Angels for Soldier’s Pet name and logo is used with permission, which in no way constitutes an endorsement, express or implied, of any product, service, company, individual, or political position.”
- Any expense incurred through Third-Party events is the sole responsibility of the individuals contracting to raise funds. This includes but is not limited to all costs associated with advertising, developing and printing promotional and marketing materials for the event – and you agree that before you use, publish, disseminate or display the materials with Guardian Angels for Soldier’s Pet name on it that you must obtain approval of the materials by the Guardian Angels for Soldier’s Pet National CEO and Marketing Director.
- For a period of one year after this agreement, Guardian Angels for Soldier’s Pet may, upon 15 days prior notice to you, inspect and audit your financial records and bookkeeping with respect to all funds collected under this agreement.
- You represent and warrant that you will forward to Guardian Angels for Soldier’s Pet 100% of the donations you collect under the terms outlined in item #1 of this agreement.
- You agree that you shall indemnify, defend and hold Guardian Angels for Soldier’s Pet harmless, including its affiliated entities, its directors, officers, employees, agents and volunteers from and against any and all suits, claims, demands, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or relating in any way to your business and the activities authorized hereunder.
- You agree to comply with all federal, state and local charitable solicitation statutes, regulations and ordinances that affect or apply to you and the activities authorized hereunder.
- You agree that any tax credit accrues to the original donor and not to you as a third party conveyer of the donation.
- You agree that you shall not assign, subcontract or in any way transfer any of the obligations, duties or responsibilities under this Letter Agreement without the prior written permission of Guardian Angels for Soldier’s Pet.
- Either party to this Agreement may terminate this Agreement at its convenience. In the event of termination, all funds collected subject to this Agreement must be remitted as specified above.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you/your organization and Guardian Angels for Soldier’s Pet with regard to the subject matter hereof and no amendment, modification or waiver of any of the terms or conditions herein shall be valid unless in a writing signed by both you/authorized representative of your organization and an authorized representative of Guardian Angels for Soldier’s Pet.
Once again, we thank you for your commitment to collect monetary donations to support Guardian Angels for Soldier’s Pet. To demonstrate your agreement to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, please sign below as indicated and fax a signed copy to 866-800-0115 (Guardian Angels for Soldier’s Pet National Office).
I AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS LETTER AGREEMENT.
Printed Name: ____________________________________________________________
Name of Business or Organization*: _______________________________________
Business Address*: ____________________________________________________
Contact Phone Number: ______________________________________________________
Contact Email: ______________________________________________________________
* Only required if event being hosted by a business or another organization.