- Establish a network of foster families providing a loving and healthy home environment for the pet(s) until they can be reunited with their owner throughout the United States.
- Establish National and State level volunteer management teams to promote the organization, our programs, recruit/interview potential foster homes, recruit/interview volunteers.
- Establish and maintain the first Guardian Angels for Soldier’s Pet “Military, Veterans, and Pet” (MVP) Sanctuary in Texas to further ensure there is a caring, loving, and safe home-like environment for these pets when individual foster homes are not available.
- Establish a network of news media contacts to keep the public informed about our organization and our progress in accomplishing our mission.
- Establish communication with the appropriate government agencies to ensure compliance with all regulations (federal, state, and local).
- Establish a network with various military locations, Family Readiness Groups (FRGs), military based veterinarians, volunteer pet transport groups, other military support organizations, and animal care facilities (humane societies, animal shelters, and rescue groups).