The ALL volunteer “National Support Staff” provides the functions associated with the day-to-day operations of the organization including, but not limited to policies, bookkeeping, fundraising, required record-keeping, record retention, processing potential foster home/pet submissions, administering the “Volunteer” applications, developing and providing appropriate training for the national and state level Admin Support volunteers, and the National Communications Team.
- Chief Executive Officer/Chief Operations Officer, Linda Spurlin-Dominik – Provides direction and leadership toward the achievement of the organization’s philosophy, mission, strategy, and its annual goals and objectives.
- National Volunteer Director, Open – Responsible for all aspects of our volunteer program, including onboarding and recruiting volunteers.
- National Training Director, Cory Hunting – Responsible for the development and training of all volunteers for the organization.
- Technology Director, Ron Huether – Responsible for the day-to-day operations of all technology platforms for the organization.
- National Marketing & Communications Director, Open – Overseas all marketing efforts for the organization, including providing strategic planning for all public relations, social media, events, collateral, Web site and newsletters. The position is responsible for providing branding standards for the organization and educating volunteers on why a consistent brand and messaging is important for the growth of the organization. The Natl Mktg & Comm Director oversees the “National Communications Team”
- National Communications Team – The National Communications Team provides support to the organization in the key areas of marketing, public relations, community outreach, media relations, events, social media and our newsletter.
- National Media Relations Coordinator, Open – Primary media contact for the organization. The Media Relations Coordinator is responsible for all media interaction for the organization, pitching story ideas to the media, organizing media interviews and handling any and all logistics. This volunteer must be fully educated with the mission and purpose of the organization and be familiar with all OPSEC guidelines.
- Communications Manager, Open – Responsible for the development, content, and execution of the organization’s quarterly newsletter. Also responsible for maintaining contacts in the organization’s e-marketing program.
- Social Media Administrator, Open – Responsible for monitoring, developing content and maintaining our social media strategy across various social media platforms. This position promotes our mission, programs, success stories and milestones through social media platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube.
- National Blog Editor, Kristen Lucarelli – Responsible for the organization’s national blog known as Tails from the Front Line.
Updated: 15 February 2018